Sweets have been an important part of nearly all the celebrations. Whether you are celebrating the success of some loved one, marriage functions, or celebrating any kind of festival, sending sweets has been quite in trend to wish good luck or send blessings to friends and families.
Popularly known as the ‘Pink city’, Jaipur has been quite famous for the culture, art, and crafts it serves with to the visitors. Not only it provides the tourists with amazing historic monuments, but also allows them to have the unforgettable taste of mouth-watering food. However, along with some spicy dishes, Jaipur also has a variety of options for the sweet lovers too. And the good news is that the normal sweet dealers are now serving you with the sweets at your door steps. Here are some online sweets delivery in Jaipur options, you can avail the enchanting taste sitting at your home.
Famous five sweets of Jaipur you can order online
- PaneerGhevar: This is the popular sweet Jaipur is known for made with a spongy touch of Paneer, the sweet is quite ordered during festivals like Sankranti, GudiPadwa, Rakshabandhan, Durga Puja, Diwali, etc. Although the sweet dish is available in various sweet marts, you can buy the variety of flavours in the sweet from online too.
- Laddoo: When it comes to laddoos, Govind Sweets is the best place to get in touch with. The several shops serve you with a wide range of different laddoos like Choganiladdoo, Motichoorladdoo, Kesharladdoo, Doodhladdoo, Kajuladdoo, and much more, each giving a unique taste from the other. Some of them may also serve with the quickest sweets home delivery in Jaipur for adding a sweet charm to your celebrations.
- Barfi: Want to have a unique taste of Barfi to serve your guests with! Then you are at the right place. The shops in Jaipur serves you with a combination of traditional and local taste in Barfi to satisfy you are craving for sweets. Although it serves you with various flavours in Barfi, AkhrotBarfi and MalaiBarfi are quite in demand.
- Peda: Another specialty of the place that carries a traditional sweet is the pedas. If you are looking for Pedas that are still made with the traditional technique. Then you can get them from numerous famous locations in Jaipur. You can avail from a variety of pedas like mava peda, sada peda, malai peda, doodh peda, keshar peda, etc. for making your celebrations more memorable.
- Bengali Sweets: Though Bengal is much popular for the appetizing Bengali sweets it serves with, the sweet shop in Jaipur is also equally popular for getting the Bengali sweets that come with chocolate and Jaipuri twist.
No matter whether you are looking for a traditional sweet or a fusion sweet Jaipur is all set to serve you with the best-flavored sweets that complete your functions in a sweet manner. Want to have a taste of the Jaipuri sweets! Get in touch with the online stores to serve you best.