A hemorrhoid can be a distressing and painful condition that may need treatment. Read this article to learn more about some effective methods of treating hemorrhoids.
Sometimes hemorrhoids can also be the result of constipation, where stool is heavy and difficult to pass without inflaming the anus. However, healing hemorrhostop apotheke is not a Herculean task. With the right hemorrhoid treatment, this health disorder can be controlled. Before we dive into treating and getting rid of hemorrhoids, let’s discuss the signs that can help us determine the presence of this condition in the body.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
In order to determine the presence of a health disorder in the body, it is necessary to look out for signs and symptoms as evidence. The following are some symptoms of hemorrhoids that may indicate whether the condition is mild or severe.
* Bleeding hemorrhoids are one of the first symptoms to appear. Bright red blood may appear during bowel movements due to abrasion from hemorrhoids.
* Some people also experience pain and irritation, sometimes followed by itching, which can be quite annoying.
* With external hemorrhoids, slight swelling can be observed in the anal area.
Now let’s take a look at the different methods that external hemorrhoids can be cured effectively and follow-up care after hemorrhoid treatment.
Treatment of hemorrhoids
There are many clinical and natural remedies for hemorrhoids. With the advancement of modern medicine, laser hemorrhoid treatment is now a popular way to treat hemorrhoids without incisions. Treating hemorrhoids at home can be done by practicing healthy and appropriate bowel habits and getting adequate rest in bed. Drinking plenty of water and other fluids will keep the body hydrated and this condition will be kept in check. There are also some natural methods of treating hemorrhoids that provide relief from inflamed piles and relieve itchiness.
* One of the best home remedies to treat hemorrhoids is to use aloe vera gel. Aloe gel applied to the affected area soothes the itchiness of hemorrhoids and soothes inflammation.
* A high fiber diet is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids. Fibers from foods like green leafy vegetables, whole grains, and flaxseeds, etc. They work as natural laxatives that improve bowel movements and fight bowel problems.
* Boil the fenugreek seeds in two cups of water. Strain the liquid in another cup, add a teaspoon of honey, and drink three times a day to relieve this condition.
* When you drink garlic water twice a day it acts as an enema and cleanses the colon. Filter five to six cloves of garlic in boiling water for about 45 minutes until the water acquires the garlic essence and let steep for some time before consuming.
* Make a thick paste with myrrh, white oak, turmeric, cranberries, and olive or almond oil. Apply this balm to the infected area to relieve pain and burning sensation.
* Other remedies for treating external hemorrhostop ch are chamomile tea, witch hazel, triphala, horse chestnut, etc.